WayPoint Navigator is a dynamic stereotactic planning and guidance system that advances and personalizes care for patients with neurodegenerative disorders. The system is used to accurately position tools used for deep brain stimulation (DBS), stereoelectroencephalography (SEEG), and laser interstitial thermal therapy (LITT).
Diagnosis and treatment for refractory epilepsy involves many professionals working together to achieve the optimal patient outcome. WayPoint™ Navigator 4.5 allows epileptologists, neurosurgeons, and epilepsy monitoring unit staff to aggregate the wide variety of information collected as a patient progresses from diagnosis through treatment stages.
- Fully automatic Atlas-to-patient registration and plan generation
- Patient-customized probability maps of stimulation response
- Manual contouring of regions of interest
- Real-time import, visualization, and annotation of microelectrode recording data
- Placement and visualization of all approved DBS leads and SEEG depth electrodes
- Labeling and visualization of nuclei in the brain based on recording data
- Comprehensive reporting tools that describe all phases of the procedure
- Annotation of individual contacts during postoperative monitoring
- Automatic extraction of implants from postoperative imaging to evaluate placement
Product number: 66-WP-NV(4.5)