Thank you for your interest in a career at FHC! As resumes don't always provide the information we desire from applicants, we ask that, in addition to your resume, you also send a completed application. Click the link below to download an application. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. Please e-mail or fax your completed application to email@example.com, or 207-666-8304. We look forward to hearing from you!
Web & Digital Media Specialist
FHC is seeking a Web and Digital Media Specialist. In support of superior marketing & sales performance, this position will assist with developing and maintaining FHC’s website, social media engagement, and graphic design projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager to:
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite and its components to digitally design imagery and content for website, technical and sales-related documents, and presentations
- Assist with content planning, curation, creation, and scheduling to drive engagement with the website, social media, and other digital media
- Assist with implementing digital marketing strategies to grow sales lead generation efforts
- Integrate brand usage and consistency across all company representations and presentations
- Conduct digital photography of products and at company events
- Create web and social media analytics reports to support the decision-making processes and to improve marketing strategies & results
- Help develop best practices for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing activities
- Maintain a strong knowledge of various web and multimedia applications
- Maintain a high level of creativity and precision
- Maintain a positive attitude and a passion for excellence in customer service and for promoting the well-being of the company, its products and its employees.
- Enthusiastic participation in company sponsored or other community events will be considered in performance reviews.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with frequent extra effort when necessary, as required.
- May assist with supervision of interns.
- Strong skills in graphic design and web design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Illustrator, & PhotoShop, as well as Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Publisher)
- Experience with a CMS preferred, such as Drupal
- Experience with Premiere Pro, a plus
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Ability to be a team player and highly motivated
- Project management skills
- Ability to be flexible and to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to disseminate information, ask questions when needed, and maintain ownership of projects
- Travel: 0-15% of time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, or New Media with 0-2 years of work experience.
Fluency in verbal and written English. Other languages beneficial, but not required
Basic mathematical skills required to fulfill the essential functions of this position in an office environment.
Analytical and cognitive reasoning required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
No specific certifications required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the professional, smoke-free work environment is usually moderate.
Please submit application materials by May 5th to HR@fh-co.com.