Thank you for your interest in a career at FHC! As resumes don't always provide the information we desire from applicants, we ask that, in addition to your resume, you also send a completed application. Click here to download an application. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. Please e-mail or fax your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 207-666-8304. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales Account Manager
This professional position will be responsible for representing FHC by coordinating with and supporting a specific Sales Manager, and assigned accounts to provide daily service and support needs. This role will assist the Sales Manager and customers with quotes, invoicing, platform file transfers, communications and ordering products, as well as conduct inventory management of loaner, rental assets and preventative maintenance agreements . Associates proving to be successful in this role will be considered for Sales Manager assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, execute and process sales orders, sales quotes, service tickets (RMAs) to achieve objectives for customers, contacts, Sales Managers and GNS/GNC requests.
- Assist Marketing towards establishing FHC as “the” Neural MicroTargeting Worldwide support company by assisting in coaching and training of products and process based on personal experience and/or education.
- Achieve superior communication and follow through execution for customer, contact, Sales Manager, GNC and GNS staff requests.
- Maintain, support and update the sales files, CRM customer and contact files and resources for the assigned territory.
- Monitor and communicate via email any known competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities to Marketing and other FHC executives as reported by the territory sales manager and other electronic communications.
- Establish and maintain direct customer, key contact and key strategic partner contacts in the CRM and ensure all data positions are accurately populated.
- Assist in customer input to product development including validation, as needed with communication to the FHC IC department leader.
- Support the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity plans for territory Sales Manager, Customer Fulfillment Manager and Director of Sales.
- Review, recap and report to Sales Manager, Customer Fulfillment Manager and Director of Sales actual territory sales to budget as directed through Expandables and other resources each week.
- As needed collect market and product sales data for the Sales Manager and Director of Sales.
- As needed provide marketing and sales materials to the With direction from Sales Manager prepare monthly and quarterly updates to sales forecast for the region.
- Gain customer and contact knowledge of sales territory including monitoring GNC and GNS service activities.
- Represent the company at trade shows and special events to promote products, services and collaborations.
- Ensure full documentation of all customer contacts and assist in maintenance of Customer Record Management system (CRM).
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with key buying influences in each account and market segment.
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s current and long-term purchase plans for designated products. Keep territory sales manager informed of all changes in plans, objectives, and key buying influences with current and potential customers and contacts.
- Prepare and provide formal written price quotes and supply service agreements to customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a passion for excellence in customer service and for promoting the well-being of the company, its products and its employees.
- Enthusiastically participate in company sponsored community events for the sake of charitable giving in the amount of 4 hours each quarter year.
- Some overnight and international travel maybe required.
Product and Market Knowledge:
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and competitive product knowledge. Understand basic clinical and research applications, functions, features, and benefits with ability to communicate them to customers.
- Maintain complete knowledge of distribution system for products to all market segments.
- Maintain an understanding of market dynamics and be able to communicate those to management and field reps as you become aware of changes. Also, use this information to identify business opportunities and communicate them as needed. Be a conduit for the customer /market (“voice of the customer”) – respond to customer needs (“solution provider”), while balancing company objectives.
- Share experience and learning, coordinate account management activities, and provide support when necessary.
- Assist other sales team members, inside and outside and communicate strategies that have proven effective.
- Determine when most appropriate to pull in additional company resources to address clinical, technical or administrative issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates degree in Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of one or more years of successful inside sales experience, which required the candidate to close business. Experience with durable medical equipment, medical devices and calling on hospitals or alternate care environment is desirable.
Language and Mathematical Skills:
Demonstrate in-depth sales techniques and financial principles. Ability to effectively communicate orally or in written form with internal and external customers.
Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to observe talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the professional, smoke-free work environment is usually moderate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send all materials to Lori Manson by December 16th, email@example.com.
FHC has a unique opportunity available for the right individual to help us establish a branch office in Japan. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and resourceful individual with a PhD. in neurophysiology who is familiar with the techniques and uses of our microelectrode recording and stimulating products. This person will provide technical support to our customers, evaluate customer needs and oversee the day-to-day operation of the business. FHC would prefer someone with a US education, and requires that this individual be fluent in Japanese and English.
We are very excited to continue to grow our business into the Pacific markets and are looking for someone to share this passion. If you are interested, please contact Keri Seitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.