The Microtable™ utilizes STarFix™ technology to create a pre-configured patient specific platform on-site, immediately after the surgical plan is submitted. A mobile production facility is scheduled to be on-site the day of surgery so that the Microtable can be delivered to hospital sterilization two hour after it is received. Each unilateral Microtable is verified using the same time-tested techniques as normal microTargeting™ platforms, allowing the Microtable to achieve the same sub-millimetric accuracy. Bilateral case can be done using two Microtables.
Features and Benefits
- Patient-specific single-hub stereotactic device delivered on-site within 2 hours
- Verified, pre-configured and ready-to-use
- All STarFix patient comfort and mobility benefits
- Provides hospital with additional, no-capital, stereotactic option
- Compatible with WayPoint™ Planner or Navigator Surgical planning system
Not available in all states