Job Title: ERP System Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director of Manufacturing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared By: CSS
Prepared Date: April 15, 2017
The overall function of this position is to provide knowledge and support of FHC’s ERP system to all departments within the organization. The ERP System Analyst is responsible for maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management and support of the ERP system supporting sales, finance, production, purchasing and other processes. This position will be responsible for overall system training, troubleshooting, disaster recovery and infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the local ERP system administrator, assigning and controlling access levels as well as troubleshooting system issues in conjunction with the IT Manager.
- Understand all aspects of the ERP system from infrastructure to how each department uses the system.
- Provide design input for the areas of Cost Accounting, Manufacturing, Materials Management, and Sales.
- Provide day to day help desk support for the ERP system across all sites and users.
- Provide training for ERP users in all departments.
- Compose work instructions/SOPs to support use of the ERP system.
- Manage the relationship with the ERP vendor and ensure support/customization is provided directly as requested by management.
- Maintain and test disaster recovery plans for the ERP system.
- Establish and document a back-up plan for completion of ERP-related tasks if the ERP system is unavailable.
- Manage system upgrades in conjunction with the IT Manager and communicate to users any system changes.
- Monitor system usage/license usage and recommend changes to management as required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Extra effort when judged to be needed and work during off hours to keep system operational during hours of business in Maine and remote locations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a passion for excellence in customer service and for promoting the well-being of the company, its products and its employees.
- Enthusiastically participate in company sponsored community events for the sake of charitable giving in the amount of 4 hours each quarter year.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- ERP systems configuration.
- Knowledge of Internet and intranet systems capabilities.
- Understanding of current business systems and Network applications/solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze issues and develop corrective and preventive actions that address the root cause.
- Ability to work with others of varied backgrounds and skill sets and assign tasks accordingly.
- Ability to teach others of varied backgrounds to successfully master skills and follow procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a two-year certification or associate degree program in Information Technology, Computer Science Technology, or equivalent experience. Four year degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years work experience in support/implementation of ERP systems.
- Experience with Expandable preferred.
- Experience leading teams without direct supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO/FDA standards is a plus.
SALARY RANGE: This position has a salary range of $45,000-$90,000 commensurate with skill set and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: (Experience may out-weigh these requirements)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the professional, smoke-free work environment is usually moderate.