FHC's training, procedural and technical support division, Greenville Neuromodulation Services (GNS), is staffed by highly qualified, vendor credentialed, professionals who are trained and certified on each piece of equipment. GNS's services include:
- 24/7 technical support
- Operational support for Guideline 4000™ Systems and Leadpoint™ monitoring systems
- Onsite training
- microTargeting™ Platform functional planning, onsite or virtual
This introductory course provides hospital personnel and industry representatives with a complete background of the deep brain stimulation (DBS) treatment process.
Objectives of the course include:
- Understanding the neurology, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology and neurosurgery components of the DBS process
- Understanding the software and surgical equipment necessary for microelectrode recording (MER) and stimulation
- Understanding the principles of electrophysiology and electrochemistry
- Obtaining an overall basic knowledge of the full treatment process for the DBS procedure which includes targeting and generator programming
Please contact us at 1-800-326-2905 (or +1-207-666-8190) for more information.