Service & Repairs
FHC Product and Technical Service
We provide comprehensive technical support for all of our clinical and research products. If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with your product please call:
Customer Service, 1-207-666-8190 (or 1-800-326-2905 toll free in US and Canada).
To help us serve you more efficiently, please have the following information on-hand:
- Product Name or Catalog Number
- Serial or Lot Number
- Principal Investigator/ Neurosurgeon name and Institution
- Estimated date of purchase
If we determine that your product needs to be returned to the factory for service or for annual Preventive Maintenance you will be asked to:
- Issue a Purchase Order (Products covered by an existing warranty will be repaired at no cost)
- Complete a Statement of Decontamination (Click here to download PDF)
- Provide the name and tel.# of a contact for all repair related questions
- Carefully package your equipment for shipment
- Label package with the RMA# and attach the Statement of Decontamination to the OUTSIDE of your package; and
- US Customers should ship returns to:
FHC, Inc. Attn: Repairs, RMA#______
1201 Main Street
Bowdoin, ME 04287
- International customers may be instructed to send their equipment to FHC Europe, please contact FHC for instructions
To report a clinical product complaint or field incident, please use the PIR Form (Click Here to download PDF version) Be certain to complete all the required fields, missing information may slow the processing of your report. You may submit it:
- via fax to 1-207-666-8292; or
- as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FHC technical service or regulatory affairs will confirm receipt of your fax within 24 hours.
If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-207-666-8190 (or 1-800-326-2905, toll free in the US and Canada).