Catalog Number: 66-WP-NV
Offering a planning and visualization system for the microTargeting™ Platform, Leksell Frame and Radionics Frame. A simple, straightforward user interface with built-in CT and MR image merge, a portable high-powered planning station, and an optional inclusion of the CranialVault™ Atlas for patient-customized visualization of anatomical structures.
• Intuitively designed software organizes planning into 8 sequential steps and features three 2D views, scan merge thresholding, contrast controls, split screen merge verifi cation, 3D modeling of anatomical structures, and multiple built-in lead models for ideal targeting.
• Visualize your surgical plan – patient anatomy, target, trajectory and off-setting trajectories, as well as lead placement - on the high resolution WPN workstation. Use optional CranialVault™ Atlas with patient-customized anatomical structures to help confirm your target selection.
• Optimize OR effi ciency by removing all targeting from the OR: microTargeting™ Platform planning can be undertaken up to 3 weeks before the surgery, and for traditional headframes utilize the patient MRI for planning and then merge with the CT scan just before surgery.
• Rely on FHC’s 24/7 remote technical and planning support with online screen sharing to help support your planning needs.
- Directions For Use / English (viewable)
- Directions For Use / English (printable)
- Directions For Use / Spanish (viewable)
- Directions For Use / Spanish (printable)
- WayPoint Navigator Tech Sheet
- WayPoint Navigator brochure
- CranialVault Tech Sheet
- CT and MRI Scanning Protocols for WayPoint Navigator and Planner
- WayPoint Anchor/Locator Implantation Kit Directions for Use / English
- WayPoint Anchor/Locator Implantation Kit Directions for Use / Spanish